New post, Old news

Levi Daniel Ryska, born May 15, 2009
8 lbs. 4 oz.

So I have lagged BIG time on the ol' blog. Today will be a small attempt to get up to date on the Ryska clan. First off . . . . New to this earth Levi Ryska:


After 7 hours of HARD labor, I had this little guy. Worth the work for sure. Overall labor was about 12 hours, from when my water was broken. All natural again, I am still undecided as to if I'll do another labor without the help of modern medicne.

Kade LOVES to give kisses and hugs to Levi. The only problem is that he likes to apply his whole body weight on top of Levi while hugging.

This is Dr. Rob Bitter, he is the most amazing Dr. in the whole world. I want to get pregnant again just so I can keep seeing him on a regular basis. Thanks to him, and of course my husband, I had a great delivery.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so incretubul