Mr. Manners and More

On a day when Kade actually ate, he insisted on having his fork. Usually he just pokes around for fun in an effort to pass time in his high chair. But today, he decided to make a PB & J with a fork. I was so proud and actually he looks pretty proud of himself too. Since he was dressed all preppy in his polo shirt, I called him Mr. Manners for the rest of the day.


This was the saddest! He was so sick with a fever for days. He just laid like this for the evening, just as sweet as ever.


Dan and I thought it was humorous how many food selections we displayed in front of Kade, just begging him to eat any one of them! I don't know how this kid survives on how much he doesn't eat!

Every once in a while we go the the library for the little group they have. Kade's favorite part is after it is over when we play outside in the Children's garden.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

My favorite is the PB & J pic.. could you get any cuter Mr. Manners???? Honestly! I love all the updates, and I love that you put a family picture up, it's always fun (but rare!) to get one of everyone! Thanks for the fun update!! loved it!